13th German-African Energy Forum
“Realising and Financing Africa’s Energy Revolution”
March 27th – 28th, 2019, Hotel Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall
The 13th German-African Energy Forum focuses on the financing of energy projects on the African continent.
In addition to new financing opportunities, e.g. within the context of the G20 Compact with Africa, innovative approaches for financing off-grid projects and financing partnerships, the conference will also focus on digitalisation in the energy sector, renewable energies such as hydropower and hybrid systems, and the thermal recycling of waste.
Program Highlights 2019 are among other:
- High level outlook: Can Africa fund its own energy revolution?
- Digitalization in the energy sector
- Partnering for energy finance
- Renewable energies / hydropower and hybrid systems: stabilizing energy supply
- G20 Compact with Africa: African-German cooperation in the energy sector
- Innovative off -grid financing models
- Waste-to-energy: What role will waste play in Africa’s future energy mix?
Join us for a discussion on these and other interesting topics!
Conference website: http://www.energyafrica.de/en/home/
NABA members can request their discount code by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about registration (and NABA’s discount code) will be shared soon.