The Norwegian Embassy in Nairobi and Innovation Norway East Africa– supported by NABA and other partners – will organize an Energy Week in Nairobi.
The Energy Week targets energy companies from Norway and East Africa in order to explore business opportunities within development of small-hydropower/wind/solar/biomass power plants, building transmission lines, and consultancy services for engineering projects.
The activities lined up for the week include:
- 10 September (18:00 – 20:00) : Reception at the Ambassador’s residence hosted by the Norwegian Embassy in Nairobi
- 11 September (08:30 – 20:00) : Seminar on Business Opportunities in East Africa
- 12 September (07:30 – 17:00) : Field visit to (tbc);
– Hydro power plant/activity or
– Tatu city and EcoPole factory
- 12 – 13 September (08:00 – 17:00) : Exhibition at the Future Energy East Africa Conference & Expo
6 Norwegian companies have signed up