The Annual Debate is the flagship event of NABA’s partner in the UK: Invest Africa – Business Council for Africa and is a staple in the diary for anyone investing and operating across the Continent. Returning in April for its 4th edition it has consistently positioned itself as Africa’s business forum in London.
Always connecting businesses across Africa, The Annual Debate places key decision makers, thought leaders and senior officials together to discuss the region’s most pertinent themes.
This year we will focus on the topics of:
• Africa’s Role in the Global Economy
• Inclusive Financing in Africa
• Driving Africa’s Industrialisation: Now or Never
• The Digital Dividend: Leveraging the Power of ICT
• Entrepreneurship in Africa: Beyond the Hype
Who will be there?
300 + investors, market leaders and senior decision makers from your industry: energy, finance, PE funds, professional services, government agencies, logistics, technology, infrastructure, retail, real estate, construction and leisure.
Delegates at The Annual Debate will:
- Engage directly with thought leaders, industry experts and entrepreneurs
- Gain invaluable insights into the future of business and investment in Africa
- Share perspectives, expertise and experience with other professionals who are developing new and better business in Africa.
- Enjoy great company and conversation in the historic setting of The Law Society
NABA members get Invest Africa – Business Council for Africa members rate. Please get in touch with us to request NABA member’s discount code/registration link.
More details: http://www.theannualdebate.com