Join us for this year’s NABA Annual General Meeting – hosted by KPMG at Majorstuen. The AGM provides a unique opportunity to engage with the NABA’s Board and Secretariat, gain insight into our impact over the last year and look ahead to what we want to achieve going forward. There will also be a chance to network with companies from across our membership over a reception.
This year’s NABA AGM agenda will cover:
- This year’s guest speaker (to be confirmed in mid-May)
- Mr. Øystein Botillen, NABA’s Chairman, will provide a review of the year.
- Mr. Eivind Fjeldstad, Managing Director, will set out how NABA is performing against our strategy and NABA’s plans for 2019.
- An extensive Q&A for you, the members, to put your questions and comments directly to the NABA Managing Director and Chairman.
- A networking reception will offer the opportunity for you to connect with fellow members and NABA team.