Join us for this year’s NABA Annual General Meeting – hosted by KPMG at Majorstuen. The AGM provides a unique opportunity to engage with the NABA’s Board and Secretariat, gain insight into our impact over the last year and look ahead to what we want to achieve going forward. There will also be a chance to network with companies from across our membership over a reception.
This year’s NABA AGM agenda will cover:
- Speech (followed by brief q&a) by Mr. Torbjørn Røe Isaksen, Norwegian Minister of Trade and Industry
- Ms. Agathe L´Homme, Head of Geopolitics, KPMG Norway, will share insights relevant for the NABA members
- Mr. Øystein Botillen, NABA’s Chairman, will provide a review of the year.
- Mr. Eivind Fjeldstad, Managing Director, will set out how NABA is performing against our strategy and NABA’s plans for 2019.
- An extensive Q&A for you, the members, to put your questions and comments directly to the NABA Managing Director and Chairman.
- A networking reception will offer the opportunity for you to connect with fellow members and the NABA team.
Agathe L'Homme is part of KPMGs Corporate Intelligence (CI) and International Development Advisory Services (IDAS).
She has extensive experience in political and economic analysis, with a particular focus on the Asia-Pacific region where she was based for five years. She uses her geopolitical expertise to develop policy briefs and presentations for clients ranging from corporates to think tanks and foreign ministries.