NABA was present when more than 2000 delegates gathered in Johannesburg, South Africa, November 11-13 for Africa’s largest marketplace for investments – Africa Investment Forum (AIF).
By not only facilitating for networking, knowledge sharing and input, the AIF also hosted project specific board room meetings with focus on investments. The AIF 2019 secured investor interest in 52 out of 56 projects worth 40.2 billion dollars.
A glimpse of the results from the AIF:
- Concession agreement for Accra Sky Train project signed
- African has grasped the Fourth Industrial Revolution, according to African Development Bank report, but its role globally could be even bigger
- Africa Investment Forum 2019: Billion dollar boost for African female entrepreneurs
- African Development Bank Group becomes shareholder in Africa Finance Corporation.
- African Development Bank and EU reaffirm partnership, ambition to de-risk business environment, create jobs in Africa
- The US International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and African Development Bank to invest up to $5bn in African development projects
- Mozambique features strongly at 2019 Africa Investment Forum with $24.6 billion project, the largest deal
We look forward to next year’s Africa Investment Forum!
African Development Bank President Adesina interviewed by SABC News